- Born: 22 Nov 1807, South Weald
- Christened: 20 Dec 1807, South Weald
- Marriage: Sarah Roast on 9 Jun 1840 in South Weald
- Died: Mar qtr 1882, Billericay district aged 74
- Buried: 1 Apr 1882, South Weald
Living at Grahams Farm in the 1861 census. He is an Ag Labourer.
William is a widower when he marries Sarah Roast in 1840, aged 32
In 1841, he is at Gelstead Home Lodge
In 1851, aged 43, living at South Weald, an agr labourer.
There is also an Henry Lagdon lodging with them, a 41 year old agr labourer
In 1871, he is aged 66, a Labourer in charge, living at Gardens cottage, Shenfield
Aged 74, in 1882 at his death registration and burial in South Weald
William married Sarah Roast, daughter of John Roast and Marianne, on 9 Jun 1840 in South Weald. (Sarah Roast was born about 1812 in South Weald.)
At their marriage, William is aged 32 and Sarah Roast is 21. William is a widower. His father is noted as George. It is in presence of Rebecca Roast, probably her sister.